Father's Day is coming up...Sunday June 19, 2016. So, if you are like us you probably don't have your dad anything for Father's Day just yet. Don't worry, we have made our annual list of things we think dad will like.
1. For the sentimental dad, we recommend the Legacybox. By visiting their site right now, you can get a 25% discount. With pricing from $75 -$500, there are lots of options to choose from. Why we love it: We may be biased considering Kala Rath is a professional photographer, but we truly believe that preserving your families images and video is important for you, your children and your children's children.
2. Harry's Father's Day Shave Set. This special limited-edition shave set that's both practical and special for dad. It includes: 1 limited-edition Winston Razor Handle, 1 Razor Stand, 1 Shave Cream, 3 German Engineered Blade Cartridges and 1 Travel Blade Cover. According to Harry, " We spent over a year meticlously crafting our first Harry's line. Our blades are made by German engineers with decades of experience honing high-grade steel. Our handles were designed to blend timeless simplicity and modern ergonomics. Our shaving cream comes from the same chemists who make creams for high-end brands. The result: a set of modern shaving products made with respect for tradition of a good, clean shave." Why we love it: It's a gift we know he will use for one. Secondly, they donate 1% of their sales and volunteer 1% of their time to organizations. You can also set up for recurring deliveries based on the shave plan you choose.
3. Grill Accessory Organizer - $21.87 . This organizer makes grilling for dad a breeze by having all the grill tools available and within reach. It features four double-sided hooks for holding your most important barbecue tools and a mounted paper towel holder. Why we love it: it's a unique tool that dads need for cooking for the whole family but is great on the budget.
4. Big Dipper & Little Dipper - $48.00 . Father and child matching shirts that are stylish and clever. Why we love it: we love supporting small business and think these are the perfectly cute shirts!
4. Fish Illustration - $24.50 - "Hand-crafted original artwork printed into real British antiquarian book pages from the 1800's. The pages are between 150-180 years old. Every Print is unique. Each one is hand-designed and printed onto the original page - no one else will have the same piece. Some having "foxing" age marks, others include corporation seals in the corner. Yours may even have handwritten notes made by a 19th century reader. Images are positioned onto the pages so that they can be trimmed to sit perfectly in an 8x10 frame." Why we love it: Dad's love fishing and these are perfect wall art for his office, bathroom or man cave!
5. Digital Camera - Canon Powershot G9 X Silver - $429 - According to Canon, this camera takes pictures with that deliver high detail in low light, clear photos in almost every light, slim and stylish, intuitive user interface and controls. Why we love it: everyone takes pictures these days. This is a great way to save high-quality photos without taking up space on the smart phones but also easy to use and carry around.