1. Sign up for emails and rewards programs online for the stores you know you intend to shop. You will receive discounts and exclusive news that stores choose to release in their newsletters.
2. Avoid the main isles when shopping the stores. They tend to be more crowded and harder to navigate.
3. If you are shopping at Target, avoid wearing a red shirt unless you want customer to pin you down asking for assistance.
4. JC Penny and Kohls are among the stores that offer the best Black Friday deals. JC Penny is one of the best for deals on clothes. Kohls is one of the best for toys.
5. Office Depot and Office Max are the best stores that offer Black Friday deals for computers.
6. Macy's is one of the best stores for deals on small appliances.
7. Check out the stores before you shop so you know where everything is.
8. Shop with discounted gift cards from Raise.com
9. Most of the sales at large retail chain stores, can also be found online.
10. Drugstores like Walgreens have great stocking stuffer deals.
11. Use price comparison apps to avoid overpaying.
12. Download the ScreenPay app - it's a free Android app that pays you to get discounts and deals!
13. Shop early. Some Black Friday prices increase by the hour.
14. Here are some things to count on skipping because you can find better deals throughout the year that are actually not on Black Friday: bedding, plane tickets, treadmills, gift cards, name brand TV's, 2016 cameras, jewelry, holiday decorations, winter clothing,
15. Don't forget Cyber Monday is November 28, 2016. If you are like me, and you aren't into massive crowds of overly-eager extroverted people, you might prefer to spend the day shopping online instead!