At Rath Auto Resources, we believe in our local community. It is important to us to help our surrounding organizations, non-profits and charitable causes. Because of that, we have made it possible for you to help these causes when you purchase a car at our dealership. You will have the opportunity to choose one out of five pre-selected organization that we are partnered with and we will make a donation on your behalf. This system is set up for the more cars we sell, the higher the percentage of a donation we make. At the first of each month, we hand deliver our donation check to each of the charities. We also work closely with them throughout the year during their events, activities and serve as an official drop-off donation location for any of the charities. During certain months, we will host donation drives during times of need to encourage more participation from our community to connect with those in need.
Hours of operation
Monday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday - Closed
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, outgoing and friendly solution specialist to join our team. No previous experience required.
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Good at taking directions
- Able to stay on task
Join Our Team
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject - "Job Application for _______ (position you are applying for)."
DealerRater's Dealer of the Year Award Program recognizes a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada for outstanding customer satisfaction as expressed through customers' online reviews posted on DealerRater.
The Dealer of the Year Awards will be given to car dealership that have the highest PowerScore™ in their brand category, both at national and state/provincial levels.
Each dealership's PowerScore will be calculated using a Bayesian algorithm that considers the dealership's average DealerRater star rating as well as the total number of reviews written about the dealership during that calendar year.
The Consumer Satisfaction Awards represent an expansion of our annual recognition program for top car dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. The program is intended to compliment our annual Dealer of the Year Award.
Consumer Satisfaction Award recipients must meet the same requirements as the Dealer of the Year program as described above. The Consumer Satisfaction Awards are given to the following:
- Top 10% U.S. franchise dealers based on their PowerScore
- Top U.S. used car dealerships based on their PowerScore
- Top Canadian car dealerships based on their PowerScore
Car Buyer's Bill of Rights
3 Big Reasons To Buy Your Next Car Here
Buying a car can make some people nervous. It's scary out there. That's why I created my Car Buyers Bill Of Rights. When you buy a car from Rath Auto Resources it's a whole different world than when you buy somewhere else.
Shopping at my store is fun and worry free because when you're here, you're entitled to some exclusive benefits you won't find anywhere else.
Here's what you get when you drive home in a nicer newer vehicle from Rath Auto Resources:
1. You Have The Right To A No Bully Car Buying Experience: Rath Auto Resources is a "Fear-Free" Zone. There's no need to be stressed out or worried about getting a good deal or about the car buying process. In fact at Rath Auto Resources we work hard to make buying a car fun. To take all the stress and hassle out of negotiating a car deal, I created my "No Bully Buying Process." You don’t have to negotiate the best price for your car; instead I'll give you a proposal with all the details. You can look at the proposal and decide whether or not it makes sense for you. If not, you make a recommendation and I'll tweak the proposal based on your feedback. It's as simple as that.
2. You Have The Right To The Most Money For Your Trade: Getting the most for your old car is important. It can impact the deal significantly and that's why most dealers are very sneaky and cheap when it comes to appraising and valuing your trade. I don't like that, so I created my "Transparent Trade Appraisal Process." You'll be involved in your trade appraisal and we'll be completely open about the process. Together we'll come up with what's fair and make sure you get what your car is really worth.
3. You Have The Right To A Fair & Easy Credit Approval Process: I know that bad things happen to good people and that dealing with tough credit challenges can be embarrassing and stressful. That's why I created my "For The People Credit Approval Process." I have valuable relationships that I've built with special lenders and funding sources that can help me solve even the toughest credit situations and have you driving a nicer, newer vehicle today. Hold your head up high… I've got you covered!